Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ghost World

I loved Ghost World. I think I enjoyed the story so much was because I liked the characters so much. they reminded me of girls I knew years back and the way that they really didn't like anything and made jokes about everyone was identical to the main characters.

The story felt very much like a real series of events rather than something just made up and I believe that made it much more interesting to me. The artwork is very not super simplified but a nice clean line drawing with a blue-ish tone over areas in each scene. This personally for me felt perfect for the story. I guess it gave me a feeling that these events happened in the past. Which to me was not a bad thing. I liked knowing that this had a more 90's feel to it than having a time period left up to interpretation.

Honestly I don't have anything negative to say about the comic and look forward to seeing the film that was made about it so I can complain that I don't like the film as much as the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment