Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mr Natural


After reading through Mr. Natural I felt bored. I feel that this comic is something to read in moderation. The reason behind my thinking is the humor is adult themed, which I don’t have a problem with but just not consistently. Overall the story consisted of two main characters. The first being a younger guy named Flakey Foont, which almost always is trying to find himself or figure out a problem in his life. The second is Mr. Natural, an older short perverted old man. The two seem to have a nice balance between them.

In my opinion, the stories were descent but considering the content it could have been much worst with no concentration on story. The drawings through out were on the very simplified end of the spectrum however in certain issues (I assume as the comic matures) some issues have some texture and shading added to the characters and the scenes.

Overall I cannot see myself reading Mr. Natural in the future but if so it would be in heavy moderation. Although I did not thoroughly enjoy the book I can understand why people could and can respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment